Accepting Fuse: Standard Blade Fuse (ATO / ATC / ATS)
Dimension: 115*85*35mm(4.5*3.35*1.38 inches)
Connection Port: Spiral
Maximum Per Current: 30A
Volt Rating: 32V DC
Number Of Fuse / Circuits Slots: 12
How to replace the fuse?
1. Use the same size fuse. (If the fuse is too large, it may cause a fire when the circuit current is too large. If the fuse is too small, it will melt too easily, making the replacement more frequent.)
2. After selecting the replacement fuse, pull down the double-knife gate.
3. Then disconnect the power supply, open the plastic case and check for short circuits.
4. Replace the broken fuse with a screwdriver.
5. Change as it is, and install the casing to close.
Input Terminal Rating: M5 Threaded Studs(100A 32V DC Max)